Liina Linsi is a Partner at Real Estate and Construction and Dispute Resolution practice groups. She has extensive experience in litigation and is an internationally recognised real estate expert with over 35 years of experience in the field. Liina has represented clients in civil and administrative disputes as well as in arbitration. Her client portfolio includes leading regional and international construction companies. Liina is a member of the supervisory board of several leading local construction and real estate companies.
Her experience includes advising the Oma Ehitaja Group; representing and advising the Tallinn Education Department in relation to reconstruction and renovation projects of schools in Tallinn; advising Riigi Kinnisvara AS in procurement proceedings for the construction of the Tallinn Prison and in the proceedings for the performance of the public contract of the Liepaja Prison; advising SA Tallinna Kultuurikatel in relation to the reconstruction of the building of Kultuurikatel (including the conduct and planning of public procurements) and Elering in the dispute concerning the toleration charges of power lines.
Liina has been a member of the Estonian Bar Association since 1985.
- Dispute Resolution - Chambers Europe 2015
- Real Estate and Construction - Legal 500 2015
- Dispute Resolution - Chambers & Partners 2016
- Real Estate and Construction - Chambers & Partners 2016
- Real Estate and Construction - Leading Individial, Legal500 2016
- Real Estate - Chambers Europe 2016
- Real Estate - Chambers Europe 2017
- Real Estate and Construction - Leading Individual, Legal500 2017
- Dispute Resolution – Ranked Lawyer, Chambers & Partners 2019
- Real Estate – Ranked Lawyer, Chambers Europe 2019
- Real Estate and Construction - Hall of Fame, Legal500 2020
- Estonian, English, Russian
- Образование и членство
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) degree, cum laude, University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia (1984)
- Estonian Bar Association (since 1985)
- A member of the Court of Honour of the Estonian Bar Association (since 1994)
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- Employment and Real Estate Practice Groups, Lex Mundi
- Member of the supervisory board of the Art Museum of Estonia