Dr. Deividas Soloveičik
Dr. Deividas Soloveičik is a Partner and Head of Public Procurement practice at COBALT Lithuania. He represents clients before national courts at all instances and arbitral institutions in civil and administrative cases, provides legal advice to Lithuanian and foreign private clients and contracting authorities, including the Commission of the European Union, on the legal aspects of public procurement and pre-commercial procurement.
Dr Soloveičik focuses his practice on matters related to misuse of EU funds and application of financial corrections against beneficiaries of EU funds, and performance of public contracts. D. Soloveičik also specialises in drafting conditions of tender, tender documents for public sector clients and assisting clients with their compliance efforts with the legislation governing public procurement procedures. Soloveičik has wide-ranging experience working on public and private partnerships, advising both public and private sector clients (concession grantors and concessionaires).
Dr D. Soloveičik is an Associate Professor and researcher in commercial law at Vilnius University and a contributor to legal publications. He also closely cooperates with globally recognized academic members of the legal profession. Since 2011, MCIArb. D. Soloveičik is a member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators; since 2016, he is a member of the European Assistance for Innovation Procurement – eafip initiative promoted by the European Commission and a recommended arbitrator at Vilnius Court of Commercial Arbitration.
- "Public procurement specialist Deividas Soloveičik recently acted for a state enterprise in a contractual dispute with a telecoms provider which reached the Supreme Court." (Legal 500, 2019)
- Lithuanian, English, Russian
- Образование и членство
- 2011 Harvard Law School Executive Education programme “Leadership in Law Firms”
- 2005 Vilnus university, Doctor Juris, Vilnius University
- 2003 Master‘s degree in EU Law (LL.M), The University of Essex, the Great Britain
- 2001 Master's degree in Law, Vilnius University
- Since 2011 Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, MCIArb
- Since 2003 Member of the Lithuanian Bar Association