Aušrys Šliavas is a Managing Associate with over 17 years of experience in the fields of Real Estate and Construction, Public Law and Privatization and M&A. He has been involved in numerous complex assignments requiring creative and unconventional solutions.
- "Managing associate Aušrys Šliavas advises on PPP tenders, commercial real estate transactions and construction matters. He is described as "a very calm guy" and "a pragmatic person." He assisted UAB Despecto with its acquisition of a shopping centre in Vilnius." (Legal 500, 2019)
- "Managing associate Aušrys Šliavas is heavily involved in the firm's transactions, PPP projects and lease matters. Interviewees highlight his"flexibility and ability to reach a compromise." (Chambers Europe, 2016)
- Lithuanian, English, Russian
- Образование и членство
- 1996 Faculty of Law of Vilnius University, Master’s degree in Law
- Member of the Lithuanian Bar (since 2000)