Artūras Kojala is a Partner in Real Estate and Infrastructure Department. Mr Kojala brings over 14 years of experience in the areas of real estate, logistics, business development and waste management matters. Prior to joining COBALT, he practised at one of the leading law firms in the Baltics, advising major local and international companies. Mr Kojala also spent a number of years working for MAXIMA LT, Lithuanian retail market leader. Mr Kojala holds a Master’s degree in Law from Mykolas Romeris University and Master’s degree in Management from European University Business School.
- Lithuanian, English, Russian
- Izglītība un dalība organizācijās
- 2018 Master of Business Administration, European University Business School
- 2001 Lithuanian University of law (Mykolas Romer University), Master‘s degree in Law
- 1999 Academy of law of the Lithuania, Bachelor’s Degree in Law