Žygimantas Pacevičius is a partner in the firm’s Dispute Resolution team. Žygimantas Pacevičius will be actively involved in disputes in insurance and finance, management liability, insolvency, and the media.
During 20 years of his legal practice, Žygimantas Pacevičius has advised and represented clients in many disputes related to various areas of law. Žygimantas Pacevičius solves complex legal disputes and makes professional strategic decisions in case execution.
Žygimantas Pacevičius have successfully represented clients in some unique cases, including cases relevant to the development of the case law of the Republic of Lithuania.
- Dispute Resolution - Band 4, Chambers, 2020
- Lithuanian, English, Russian
- Education & membership
- 2003 Faculty of Law, Vilnius University, Master’s degree in Law
- Since 2005 Member of the International Bar Association
- Since 2003 Member of the Lithuanian Bar Association
"Žygimantas Pacevičius is well regarded for his experience in bankruptcy litigation. He also has a strong track record of handling contentious insurance cases. Commentators highlight his attention to detail."