Richard is an assistant lawyer at COBALT who assists associates in their everyday work. He specialises in competition law and matters pertaining to real estate and energy sector.
Richard holds a Master of Arts degree from the University of Tartu, Estonia. He has participated in the University of Tartu Legal Clinic and has been a teaching assistant to several professors. Prior to joining COBALT’s team, Richard completed several internships in various law firms. In addition, Richard has participated in the Salzburg Summer School of European Private Law and together with his team compiled the best-written work in the Estonian XXI Moot Court.
- Estonian, English, Russian
- Education & membership
- Master of Arts (MA), University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia (2019)
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences (BA), law, University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia (2016)
- Summer School of European Private Law, University of Salzburg, Austria (2018)
- COBALT advises Ardian on acquiring Nevel Oy
- COBALT advised Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications in drafting model energy performance contract
- COBALT advised European Diversified Infrastructure Fund II on investment in Utilitas, leading private Estonian energy group
- COBALT advised Port of Tallinn on its IPO and listing on Nasdaq Tallinn Stock Exchange