Rauno Ligi is a Senior Associate at COBALT. Rauno has comprehensive experience in civil and administrative law disputes. He also has diverse experience in counselling, representing and defending clients in criminal proceedings. Rauno is thoroughly experienced in competition disputes as well as in complex disputes between companies.
Rauno has been a member of the Estonian Bar Association since 2010.
- EU and Competition – Next Generation Lawyer, Legal 500 2017
- EU and competition – Next Generation Lawyer, Legal 500 2019
- Estonian, English, French
- Education & membership
- 2009 MA, University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia
- 2007-2008 Université de Savoie, France
- 2010 Estonian Bar Association
- COBALT successfully represents AS RAGN-SELLS in a dispute with City of Tallinn
- COBALT represented Port of Tallinn in a dispute with Vesta Terminal
- COBALT successfully represented AS RAGN-SELLS against City of Tallinn
- COBALT advised Port of Tallinn on its IPO and listing on Nasdaq Tallinn Stock Exchange