Monika Žižiūnaitė is an Assistant Lawyer, practising in Commercial Disputes practice group. Before joining COBALT Monika worked as an intern at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania. Monika is studying at the Faculty of Law of Vilnius University. Master‘s degree expected in 2021.
- Lithuanian, English
- Education & membership
- Faculty of Law, Vilnius University, integrated full-time law studies (2016 – to date)
- 2019-2020 Director of Internal Management of ELSA Lithuania
- 2017-2018 Secretary General of local group of ELSA Vilnius
- Since 2017 Member and curator of Vilnius University Students Association in a Faculty of Law
- Since 2016 Member of European Law Students Association