Medeia Džaparidze is an associate at COBALT’s Estonian office. With experience in international tax law, she offers advice to local and international clients on day-to-day tax law issues as well as complex business structures. In addition to tax law, Medeia advises clients in contract law matters.
During her university studies, Medeia practiced in several law firms and in the Harju County Court. She also took an active part in the European Law Students' Association, an international association of law students and recent graduates, and participated in the prestigious Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot.
- Estonian, Russian, English, French
- Education & membership
- Member of the Estonian Bar Association (since 2019)
- Member of the International Fiscal Association
- Member of Eesti Noorte Advokaatide Ühing
- Member of The European Law Students' Association Estonia