Kerli Paasoja is an associate at COBALT. She mainly specialises in mergers and acquisitions (M&A).
Kerli holds a Master of Arts degree from the University of Tartu, Estonia and has also studied at the University of Vienna as well as in the University of Mannheim. Prior to joining COBALT’s team, Kerli completed internships at other law firms, at Ministry of Justice and Western District Prosecutor's Office. In addition, she has been the Director of Seminars and Conferences at ELSA Estonia.
- Estonian, English
- Education & membership
- Master of Arts in Law (MA), University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia (2020)
- University of Vienna, Austria, Erasmus exchange student (2018)
- University of Mannheim, Germany, Erasmus exchange student (2017)
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences (BA), law, University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia (2017)
- COBALT advised Levine Leichtman Capital Partners on acquiring Creditinfo
- COBALT advised Modularbank on raising €4 million funding
- COBALT advised the selling of MCF Group Estonia OÜ
- COBALT advises Flügger on gaining the majority stake in Eskaro group
- COBALT advised AS Helmes on acquiring the shares of T2T
- COBALT advised Fortumo on selling its business to Boku
- COBALT advised Algeco on the acquisition of Wexus
- COBALT advises BaltCap on selling Fitek