Anastasia Bykowskaya is a Managing Associate, Head of M&A, Corporate and Employment Practice Group at COBALT Belarus, practicing law since 2013. Prior to joining COBALT team, she was working in the sphere of legal consulting and business legal support.
Anastasia specializes in corporate law, M&A transactions and project finance, as well as labor law and migration issues.
Anastasia advises Belarusian and foreign companies on entering the Belarusian market, opening and closing local offices and representative offices, including hiring/firing employees and attraction of foreign labor, as well as adaptation of international corporate policies and procedures for application in the local office.
Anastasia has participated in a number of M&A transactions, project financing of Belarusian enterprises by international financial institutions and more than 10 LDD-projects for the last 3 years.
Other specialisations include public procurement, data protection, pharmaceuticals.
- Russian, Belarussian, English
- Education & membership
- 2015-2016 - Belarusian State University, Faculty of Law, Master of Law
- 2010-2015 - Belarusian State University, Faculty of International Relations, International Law
- 2015 ICC Mediation Competition, Paris, France
- COBALT advised BaltCap on acquiring Baltic Ticket Holdings
- COBALT advises Entain in the public takeover offer for Enlabs AB
- COBALT advises Flügger on gaining the majority stake in Eskaro group
- COBALT conducted a Legal Due Diligence for Mangrove Capital Partners fund to invest in the Flo app from the top 4 health products in the world
- COBALT accompanied the Orbico group of companies in the M&A deal for the purchase of the largest distributor of leading international cosmetics brands in Belarus