COBALT in cooperation with Young Arbitration Club Finland have the pleasure of inviting you to Vilnius, Lithuania to take part in the third arbitration event in the Baltics, focusing on the question of enforcement of arbitral awards.
Vilnius University, Theatre Hall (entrance to the Theatre Hall from Šv. Jono g., LT-01513 Vilnius)
13.00 Opening remarks, Denis Parchajev (Motieka & Audzevicius, Vilnius)
13.05 Welcome address, Vytautas Nekrošius, (Chairman of the Vilnius Court of Commercial Arbitration and professor at Vilnius University)
13.30 First panel: “Beginning with the end in mind – how do enforcement options affect dispute resolution strategy?”
15.00 Coffee break
15.15 Second panel: “Grounds for refusing recognition and enforcement of arbitral awards – what it looks like on paper vs. what it is in practice”
16.45 Closing remarks, Milda Markevičiūtė (Cobalt, Vilnius)
18.30 Joint dinner
- Solveiga Palevičienė (Glimstedt, Vilnius)
- Giedrė Aukštuolienė (Valiunas Ellex, Vilnius)
- Michael Ristaniemi (Metsä Group, Helsinki)
- Mari Vanhanen (District Court of Helsinki, Helsinki)
- Alexander Gurkov (University of Helsinki, Helsinki)
- Triinu Hiob (Njord, Tallinn), Igor Semenov (AstapovLawyers, Kiev)
- Marcin Radwan-Röhrenschef (Röhrenschef, Warszawa)
The panels will be moderated by Helen Lehto (Hannes Snellman, Helsinki) and Rapolas Kasparavicius (Valiunas Ellex, Vilnius).
Please register by 15 April 2016 by sending an email to email@example.com stating your name, organisation and city. Please also indicate if you will participate in the joint dinner.
The seminar is free of charge (dinner and accommodation at own expense).