On 28 April, 2015 we kindly invite you to attend an international event ‘Current Trends in Competition Law: key business issues and solutions‘ co-organised by COBALT, The Lithuanian Confederation of Industrialists and Countline. The event is focused on the most recent trends in Competition law in Lithuania and the EU, best-practice of other EU Member States, change-induced challenges and new business opportunities.
Date and time: 28 April, 2015; 9.00 - 14.00
Venue: hotel ‘Radisson Blu Royal Astorija‘, Didžioji str. 35/2, Vilnius, Lithuania
In view of recent trends in Competition law field in Lithuania and other Member States, the notable speakers of the event will share their insights on:
- Merger control,
- Competition law and the Internet,
- Private Enforcement of Competition law and best-practice of foreign countries etc.
The event will be opened by welcome speech of Dr Gediminas Rainys, Vicepresident of the Lithuanian Confederation of Industrialists.
- Jurgita Brėskytė, Head of Division of Dominant Undertakings and Mergers of The Competition
- Dr Irmantas Norkus, Managing Partner, COBALT
- Niko Hukkinen, Partner, Roschier
- Dr Gintarė Surblytė, LL.M. (München), Senior Research Fellow, Max Planck Institute for Innovation and Competition
- Dr Christoph Barth, Associate, Linklaters
- Ieva Sodeikatė, Senior Associate, COBALT
Click here to register
Early bird registration – 99 EUR+VAT
If you have any questions, please contact:
Aistė Juškytė, tel. (8 5) 263 9931 or e-mail email@example.com