Law offices COBALT together with Ekspozona invite you to attend a first-time conference with a focus on the most recent trends in competition law, change-induced challenges and new business opportunities.
The conference will cover:
- latest developments in EU and Lithuanian competition law
- key competition law issues for business
- personal liability of executives
- investors’ outlook towards competition policy
- practical advices for businesses
Leading competition law experts from the EU and the Baltic States will share their experience and practical advice for business entities during the event.
Date and time: March 20, 9:00 to 15:00 pm
Location: National Gallery of Art, Constitution Ave. 22, Vilnius
The event will be opened by welcome speech of Dr Gediminas Rainys, Vicepresident and CEO of Executive Authority of Confederation of Industrialists.
- Robert Klotz, Brussels-based Partner, international law firm Mayer Brown Europe-Brussels LLP
- Dace Silava-Tomsone, Managing Partner of COBALT Latvia office
- Tanel Kalaus, Senior Associate of COBALT Estonia office
- Rūta Skyrienė, Executive Director of Investors' Forum association
- Žilvinas Šilėnas, President of Lithuanian Free Market Institute
- Jurgita Brėskytė, Head of Division of Dominant Undertakings and Mergers of The Competition Council of the Republic of Lithuania
- Irmantas Norkus, Managing Partner of COBALT Lithuania office
- Kęstutis Šukvietis, Associate of COBALT Lithuania office
Event programme (in Lithuanian) is available here >>
Contacts: UAB Ekspozona
Tel. +370 5 2105618, mob. tel.: +370 611 29279
El. email@example.com, www.expozona.lt
Cost: LTL 360 + VAT