COBALT in cooperation with the Swedish Chamber of Commerce in Lithuania and the Baltic Institute of Corporate Governance invites to the business risk management conference “Value creation and retention in business: managing generation change and ensuring sustainable business development”.
Speakers at the conference will discuss introducing changes to the business governance structure, possibilities to establish the Board of Directors and to attract top level professionals. The speakers will also share their experience on valuable input by non-executive Board members into corporate governance, ways to increase value and ensure business sustainability.
Regulation of shareholder relations and prevention of disputes:
- What measures are both inexpensive and capable of preventing your business from collapsing?
- Why business value creation is just as important as its distribution in the business development process?
- What are the legal instruments to prevent shareholder disputes?
Benefits of private equity funds for a company:
- What added value does a professional investor bring to a company?
- Is the opportunity to attract financing the most important reason to include an investor into the company’s governance structure?
- Does a professional investor really contribute to a rapid increase in business value?
Speakers at the conference include J.E. Cecilia Ruthström-Ruin, Ambassador of Sweden to Lithuania, Elijus Burgis, Partner at COBALT, Tomas Milaknis, Chairman of the Board and co-owner of Alna Group, Rytis Ambrazevičius, Vice President of the Baltic Institute of Corporate Governance.
Please register till 30 October by email email@example.com