Sergejs assists clients in real estate transactions. While working at COBALT he has collaborated with real estate market participants ranging from developers, banks, builders and building managers to purchasers of apartments and tenants of premises, thus accumulating wide experience in the field.
Sergejs has represented clients in courts of all levels and several cases headed by him have influenced case law. He has represented clients in such difficult proceedings as recovery of compensation from a board member, contesting transactions concluded by an insolvent company, invalidating a decision adopted at a shareholders’ meeting. Sergejs also deals with general civil and commercial law issues.
- Dispute Resolution - Band 2, Chambers Global 2020
- Dispute Resolution - Band 2, Chambers Europe 2020
- Latvian, English, Russian, German
- Haridus ja liikmelisus
- Master’s degree in Law, Heidelberg University, Germany (2004)
- Lawyer’s qualification, University of Latvia, Riga, Latvia (2002)
- Latvian Bar Association (since 2006)