Liina Jents is a Senior Associate at COBALT. She is also a registered Trademark- and Design Attorney. Liina advises clients mainly in the field of intellectual property. Her field of expertise as a lawyer includes matters ranging from traditional copyright to matters related to IT and other technologies, including trademarks, patents and designs. Liina also advises clients in matters pertaining to advertising and pharmaceutical regulations and drafting various contracts.
In addition to her work as a lawyer, Liina shares her knowledge as a lecturer in various training events and she is an active member of the Estonian AIPPI (International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property) working group.
Liina has been a member of the Estonian Bar Association since 2009 and Member of the Chamber of Estonian Patent Attorneys since 2019.
- Estonian, English
- Образование и членство
- Since 2019 Member of the Chamber of Estonian Patent Attorneys
- 2008 University of Stockholm, LL.M. of European Intellectual Property Law, Sweden
- 2004 University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia
- Since 2011 Member of Estonian AIPPI (International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property) group
- Since 2009 Member of the Estonian Bar Association