Līga specializes in the field of intellectual property law, commercial law, dispute resolution and international cargo shipment law. Līga is a Latvian Trade Mark Attorney and a European Trade Mark Attorney.
As a leading Latvian expert in intellectual property, she represents client’s interests in difficult trademark and copyright disputes.
Līga’s experience has been acknowledged at international level. The respected directory, Chambers and partners, has paid special attention to Līga among leading intellectual property experts in Latvia. She has also received acknowledgement by World Trademark Review as a leading lawyer in the field.
- Intellectual Property - Band 1, Chambers Europe 2020
- Leading Trademark Professional, World Trademark Review 1000 2020
- Intellectual Property - Trademark star, IP STARS 2020
- IP, IT And Telecoms - Rising star, Legal 500 2020
- Latvian, English
- Образование и членство
- Master’s degree in International and European Law (LL.M), with excellence, Riga Graduate School of Law, Riga, Latvia (2004)
- Bachelor degree in Law, University of Latvia, Riga, Latvia (2003)
- Latvian Bar Association (since 2010)
- Latvian and European Trademark Attorney