Lembit Tedder is a Senior Associate at COBALT. He has a bachelor's and master's degree in law from the University of Tartu, and he has worked in our office since 2011. He has been a member of the Estonian Bar Association since 2014.
Lembit is specialised in litigations in the field of economic crimes, representing the clients in criminal disputes, misdemeanour disputes as well as in the related civil disputes (incl. bankruptcy proceedings).
In criminal matters, Lembit has represented and advised clients both as victims and as suspects. He has extensive experience in matters concerning money laundering, embezzlement, breach of trust, unauthorized use of trade secrets and so-called cartel cases, as well as in related internal investigations.
In civil matters, Lembit is focused on complex business disputes, being able to see various alternative solutions to achieve the desired goals of the client based on his versatile and long-term practice.
- Estonian, English, German, Russian
- Образование и членство
- 2013 Master of Arts in Law (MA), University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia
- 2012 Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences (BA), law, University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia
- 2014 Estonian Bar Association
- 2014 Estonian Young Lawyersʾ Association
- 2014 The European Law Studentsʾ Association (alumnus)
- 2013 The European Law Studentsʾ Association