Senior Associate Eglė Bakštytė has over 10 years of experience in Advertising law and Consumer Protection, also specializes in Intellectual Property and Media law and provides legal consultations regarding product labelling, product liability and regulation of food market.
Eglė started her professional career in the governmental sector, where she participated in lawmaking procedures of the main laws regulating consumer protection and advertising in Lithuania and contributed to the developments of institutional practice in these fields, also lectured Consumer Protection Law subject in Mykolas Romeris University and International School of Law and Business. Before joining COBALT Eglė provided legal services in two other Lithuanian law firms.
- Lithuanian, Eglish, German, Russian, French (Basics)
- Образование и членство
- Vilnius University Faculty of Communication Institute for Journalism, Master of Communication and Information sciences (research field – media law) (2008)
- Vilnius University Law Faculty, Master of Law (2004)
- Konstanz University Law Faculty (Germany), Law studies (2002)
- Member of Lithuanian Marketing Association (LiMA)
- Lithuanian Advertising Bureau, Member of Arbitration Commission (2008–2011)
- European Law Students’ Association (ELSA), President of Vilnius Division (2002–2003)