Darya Gaiduchyk is an Associate at COBALT Belarus. Prior to joining COBALT, Darya has worked in the field of consulting, as well as in the company - a certified Anti-Crisis Manager.
Darya specializes in Corporate and Commercial Law, Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Liquidation and Insolvency.
- Belarussian, Russian, English
- Izglītība un dalība organizācijās
- 2010-2015 – Belarusian State University, Faculty of Law, Business Law
- 2015 - Participation in the team in the International Student Competition in International Commercial Law and International Commercial Arbitration ICC Lex Mercatoria
- 2016 - Practical course on the accounting procedures and accounting record-keeping. Using the automated accounting system "1C accounting" in optimizing the process of accounting in organization