Paulius Bartkus is a Senior Associate, attorney at law, specializing in the field of competition law. Paulius is practising law for more than 11 years and has extensive experience in various law fields in retail trade and distribution, real estate, alcohol production and trade industries. He gained experience by working as a consultant lawyer at one of the biggest retail trade companies group in the Baltic States.
- Lithuanian, English, Russian
- Education & membership
- 2013, Postgraduate Diploma in EU Competition law at King’s College London
- 2009, Master‘s degree in Law, Law Faculty of Mykolas Romeris University
- 2004, Bachelor’s degree in Law, Law Faculty of Mykolas Romeris University
- Member of the Lithuanian Bar Association since 2005