Indrek Koolmeister is a legal counsel at COBALT Estonia, specializing in administrative law. Indrek Koolmeister was a Justice of the Supreme Court of Estonia from year 2003 to 2018. He has also been a visiting professor, head of department and a member of the teaching staff at the University of Tartu throughout the years of 1985 to 2018.
Indrek is a renowned lecturer of administrative law who has greatly contributed in the education of today’s generation of Estonian lawyers and state officials.
Before his career as Justice of the Supreme Court of Estonia, Indrek was a member of the Estonian Bar Association from the year 1995 to 2003. His membership of the Estonian Bar Association has been reestablished in 2019.
- Estonian, Russian, English
- Education & membership
- 1982 Doctoral Studies (PhD Degree), Russian Academy of Sciences, Institute of State and Law, Moscow
- 1979- 1981 Russian Academy of Sciences, Institute of State and Law, Moscow
- 1972 Master of Laws (LL.M.) degree, University of Tartu, Estonia
- 1995 Estonian Bar Association