Christine Mägi is a Junior Associate for COBALT and assists attorneys in their everyday work. Christine mainly specialises in various financing transactions, matters related to the foundation, licensing, management and supervision of banks, paying agencies and other companies providing financial services, as well as matters related to various financial instruments. She has also participated in conducting several transactions of merger and acquisition.
Christine is currently in the process of obtaining an MA degree in Law at the University of Tartu. Christine and her team were the finalists of the 2013/2014 Estonian Moot Court Competitions.
Christine is a member of the European Law Students’ Association (ELSA).
- Estonian, English, French, Russian, German
- Education & membership
- Currently 2010- MA, University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, Estonia
- COBALT advised Capfield on receiving a loan of EUR 85 million
- COBALT advised Port of Tallinn on its IPO and listing on Nasdaq Tallinn Stock Exchange
- COBALT advises managers of the Baltic entities of pharmaceutical wholesale company Oriola in management buy-out
- COBALT advises on ICO of Robot Vera
- COBALT advises Karma Ventures on its investment in SpectX
- COBALT counselled the management of Alexela Group upon acquisition of entire business and upon negotiations with banks regarding syndicated loan
- COBALT advised EBRD regarding multiple loans